DotA 2 players pay attention here! The long time search for how to boost the MMR has ended now. If you are in this content, meaning, you found the right and effective DotA 2 MMR booster. The unique and amazing method to rank in DotA 2 makes the game more exciting to the players. The video game is assigning an MMR to every player to get boosted. MMR is very essential in your DotA 2 account. It is a number that increases each time you played ranked match you win but gets decreases each time you lose.
How to boost MMR?
The dota 2 mmr boost strategy is easy. Each DotA 2 player queues to play ranked match as it is one way to increase MMR. Once MMR is boosted, the account will get into higher levels of the game. But, a lot of players have tried their best playing to increase MMR but they failed. Here are the tips to boost DotA 2 MMR:
- Spam heroes. Not everyone likes the advice to spam heroes. Most professional players are asked about how his/her MMR gets boosted faster. Did you know that most of these professionals advised the spamming heroes technique? There is a certain role in DotA 2, it is to learn 2-3 heroes and master them to play comfortably. But, spamming one hero is never advised, once the hero gets banned, you have no choice but to pick the hero that you are not easy with. With that, the game might end up losing. So, you have to master 2-3 heroes so you have another choice to pick for the game.
- Watch more pro DotA 2 players. By watching games of professional players, you will learn more such as better game techniques. You can download or save more replays from a professional game. You will learn how they farm in the early game stage. There are also live games where professional players queue for ranked matches. There are methods to learn such as understanding the following:
- creep pulling when the lane is not in your favor
- decide when to be ready on team fight
- Item builds and multiple skill builds
These methods can boost up the playing method and let you perform better during the ranked match.
- Understand the Meta. Learning the meta more to help you perform better during ranked matches. Did you know that DotA 2 nerfs the others and buffs some heroes? Yes, it happens. Now, once you follow the patch notes, it is easy for you to understand a hero with the highest win-rate.