What is palmitoylethanolamide?
A palmitoylethanolamide is produced as a fatty compound with analgesic properties in the body to treat muscle injury and release inflammation and pain. It is used to cure damaged tissues. PEA is produced naturally by the immune system of the body for relaxing pain. This compound also exists in plants and animals. So it can be obtained from egg yolk, alfalfa, peanuts, mils, and soybean. PEA can be obtained from external sources, such as soy lecithin, egg yolk, alfalfa, milk, soybean and peanuts
Benefits of palmitoylethanolamide.
- Early research is beneficial to cure Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- PEA helps to cure Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that causes numbness and tingling in hands.
- It is effective for diabetes neuropathy induced in nerve damage that causes pain in the feet and legs.
- It is used to treat multiple sclerosis that causes reduced or no communication between the body and brain.
- Glaucoma and temporomandibular disorders and treated.
- It is also used to treat depression, headaches, autism, kidney disease, eczema and promote weight loss.
- It is used to cure chronic pain due to different causes.
What is the dosage and uses of PEA?
People can take any dosage, but the most appropriate dosage intake is 300-1200 mg per day. Those people who are taking PEA supplements, they are advised to take 350-400mg thrice a day. The duration of the dosage should not increase more than two months in total.
Supplements of PEA.
Palmitoylethanolamide is available in cream or capsule form. If the capsule is taking for 2-3 months, the person can achieve the best results. The cream is used with conjunction. The nerves are supported by taking PEA capsules.
Does PEA have side effects?
There are no specific side effects that can be problematic. PEA can be consumed with any other substance. It is used to relieve pain and anti-inflammation without any side effects.
Effect and safety of PEA
PEA is a substance that the body produces from various foods. It is not addictive or an opioid. It does not lose effectiveness over a long duration. The patients with no side effects are safe, and it reduces chronic toxicity and lacks acute. They are used to treat reduced kidney and liver function. It should not be medicated for more than 60 days. Excess use of PEA can cause stomach ache. Pregnant women and breastfeeding women should stay away and do not use on skin.